Heartland Hub member institutions and their staff do the work of the hub cooperatively and on a volunteer basis. We encourage participation from member institutions across the state. We operate virtually, through our Partners & Friends listserv, augmented by both regular and ad-hoc meetings via phone and online meeting interfaces.
The work of Heartland Hub is accomplished through committees, including:
- Steering Committee (Chair: Davina Harrison, St. Louis Community College) – The steering committee handles governance, operations, and organization of MOHub as a whole.
- Technical Committee (Chair: Matt Krc, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis) – The technical committee maintains communication among technical contacts at member institutions to facilitate the ingest of records into DPLA.
- Communications Committee (Chair: open) – The communications committee provides outreach and marketing efforts in support of Heartland Hub.
The Heartland Hub annual meeting takes place in late fall.
Occasional open conference calls are held to inform and seek input from the Missouri digital heritage community.
Announcements of events and notes from committee & partner meetings are shared on our Partners and Friends listserv, open to all interested parties.
News about Heartland Hub activities, events relevant to Iowa and Missouri’s digital heritage professionals, about DPLA, and more, are shared in our email lists and occasionally in blog posts here on heartland-hub.org.
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Heartland Hub Bylaws – Amended November 4, 2022
- Heartland Hub Contributor Requirements
Code of Conduct
Heartland Hub is a supportive and welcoming community. All of our virtual and in-person events are governed by our Code of Conduct. Read the Code of Conduct now »